Arik C. Hanson, APR, is the principal of ACH Communications, a digital communications consultancy focused on fostering meaningful online interactions, driving digital relevance and building measurable growth through social channels. Through integrated PR, communications and digital programs, Arik has been able to create tight-knit communities, build strong brand awareness and drive thought leadership for organizations across the country.
Named one of the top 100 PR people worth following on Twitter by Valeria Maltoni and one of the top 50 PR professionals to follow on Twitter by Everything PR, Arik has more than 15 years of experience in marketing, communications and PR. His client list includes larger, well-known brands like Select Comfort, Starkey, Walgreens and the Mall of America and more local organizations like UCare, Minnetonka Public School District and Bike Walk Twin Cities.
Communications Conversations has been recognized as one of the leading industry PR blogs by a number of credible online sources in the last few years:
- One of PR Web’s 25 Blogs to Follow
- One of Journalistics “Best PR Blogs Out there”
- One of PR Week’s “Required Reading” blogs
Over the last few years, Arik has played a lead role in many social projects and initiatives online–both locally and nationally–including:
- Founder of Help a PR Pro Out Day (2010)
- Organizer/speaker at BlogWorld (2009, 2010)
- Co-founder of Minnesota Blogger Conference (2010)
- Contributor to Ragan.com and PR Daily (since 2009)
- Regular contributor to the PR Breakfast Club (since 2009)
- Regular contributor to MinnPost’s Blog Cabin (2010)
- Founder of the PR Reader’s Choice Blog Awards (2009, 2010)
- Co-founding the B2B Voices blog. (2009)
- Co-organizing the first-ever Journchat Live in Minneapolis/St. Paul (2009)
- Co-founding the first-ever HealthCamp Minnesota in Minneapolis/St. Paul (2009)
- Co-founding the Health Care Social Media Twitter chat (2009)
Arik is also long-time PRSA member, serving on the Minnesota PRSA board for the past three years and is a frequent speaker at local colleges and universities and industry events. You can find more about Arik by visiting his LinkedIn profile and contact him directly at arik (at) arikhanson (dot) com.
Note: The thoughts, ideas and opinions on this blog represent those shared by Arik Hanson and ACH Communications and NOT the clients and partners of Arik Hanson and ACH Communications.