Arik C. Hanson, is the principal of ACH Communications, a marketing and communications consultancy focused delivering business results through an integrated mix of digital and traditional PR and marketing channels.
An award-winning communicator and marketer, Arik has nearly 20 years experience in marketing, communications and PR. Over the years, heâ€™s worked with large, Fortune 500 clients like Select Comfort, Walgreens, General Mills and Deluxe, as well as smaller, more local organizations like UCare, Minnetonka Public School District and Bike Walk Twin Cities.
Arik is also an ardent contributor to his local community in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Over the years, heâ€™s donated his time to such organizations as:
- MIMA Board of Directors (current)
- Public Relations Society of America (board member from 2005-2008)
- Childrenâ€™s Hospitals & Clinics
- Bolder Options (current Marketing Committee member)
- Winona State University (current Alumni Board member)
Arikâ€™s popular PR and digital marketing blog, Communications Conversations, has been recognized as one of the leading industry blogs by a number of credible online sources in the last few years including PRWeb and PR Week.
Posts from Communications Conversations are also syndicated to the following popular PR/marketing and media sites on a regular basis:
Arik also organizes the largest blogging conference in Minnesota each yearâ€”the Minnesota Blogger Conference. The event, which attracts 200-some bloggers from across the state, focuses on educating bloggers and presenting networking opportunities for bloggers.
Over the years, Arik has played a lead role in events or online initiatives including:
- Founder ofÂ Help a PR Pro Out DayÂ (2010)
- Organizer/speaker atÂ BlogWorldÂ (2009, 2010)
- Founder of theÂ PR Readerâ€™s Choice Blog AwardsÂ (2009, 2010)
- Co-founding theÂ B2B Voices blog. (2009)
- Co-organizing the first-everÂ Journchat LiveÂ in Minneapolis/St. Paul (2009)
- Co-founding the first-everÂ HealthCamp MinnesotaÂ in Minneapolis/St. Paul (2009)
- Co-founding theÂ Health Care Social MediaÂ Twitter chat (2009)
You can find more about Arik by visiting hisÂ LinkedIn profileÂ and contact him directly at arik (at) arikhanson (dot) com.
Note: The thoughts, ideas and opinions on this blog represent those shared by Arik Hanson and ACH Communications and NOT the clients and partners of Arik Hanson and ACH Communications.