Arik Hanson has presented at a number of local and national events including:
* Corporate Volunteerism Council, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Minnesota Medical Group Management Association, Minneapolis, Minn.
* BlogWorld, Las Vegas, Nev.
* MIMA Summit, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Minnesota School Public Relations Association, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Minnesota PRSA Professional Practices Conference, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Unsummit, Minneapolis, Minn.
* PR 2.0, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Social Media Breakfast, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Minnesota Health Strategy and Communicators Network, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Solo PR Summit, Atlanta
With almost 20 years experience in marketing, communications and PR and a deep digital background, Arik is able to speak to a number of topics across the social media, PR and marketing landscape, including:
* Likable content: How to create content that gets clicks. In this presentation, Arik talks about 24 different ways to develop compelling content that will inspire action across the Web. From blogging to Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, Arik will touch on different platforms–and different approaches.
* Staying ahead of the digital curve: How to do it in 15 or less a day. Keeping up. It’s the one thing almost everyone struggles with today in terms of digital and social media marketing. It seems hopeless. Staying on top of Twitter. Discovering the seemingly endless supply of new tools. And, keeping up with trends and best practices in your specific niche. In this session, Arik will discuss how you can stay on top of it all–in just 15 minutes a day. Believe it.
* 8 Golden Rules for Sure-Fire Success with Facebook Ads. In this presentation, Arik gets tactical and talks about the ever-evolving world of Facebook ads. He’ll share what you need to know about getting campaigns set up—and best practices from direct experience with clients. He’ll even share real-life case studies that are sure to get you thinking about how you can use Facebook ads to drive awareness and leads for your organization.
* 10 skills of the PR pro of tomorrow. In this presentation, Arik will talk about the 10 key skills every PR pro will need to have to flourish and succeed in the new communications landscape. He’ll talk specifically about folks who exhibit these skills today and what you can do to obtain those skills in the months and years ahead.