* BlogWorld, Las Vegas, Nev.
* MIMA Summit, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Minnesota School Public Relations Association, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Minnesota PRSA Professional Practices Conference, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Unsummit, Minneapolis, Minn.
* PR 2.0, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Social Media Breakfast, Minneapolis, Minn.
* Minnesota Health Strategy and Communicators Network
With more than 16 years experience in marketing, communications and PR and a deep digital background, Arik is able to speak to a number of topics across the social media, PR and marketing landscape, including:
* 24 ways to create content that gets clicks. In this presentation, Arik talks about 24 different ways to develop compelling content that will inspire action across the Web. From blogging to Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, Arik will touch on different platforms–and different approaches.
* Staying ahead of the digital curve: How to do it in 15 or less a day. Keeping up. It’s the one thing almost everyone struggles with today in terms of digital and social media marketing. It seems hopeless. Staying on top of Twitter. Discovering the seemingly endless supply of new tools. And, keeping up with trends and best practices in your specific niche. In this session, Arik will discuss how you can stay on top of it all–in just 15 minutes a day. Believe it.
* Common sense social media marketing: 12 tips to ensure you don’t get caught in the hype machine. So much of social media marketing is about making smart decisions based on research, data and best practices. So, why is it we see so many companies jumping on new platforms and trying new things (like QR codes, for example) without thinking the whole thing through? In this session, Arik will discuss 12 tips to help ensure your organization makes pragmatic and well-thought-out decisions when it comes to its social media marketing strategies.
* 5 ways to take a different approach to your blogger outreach program. In this session, Arik will talk about 5 key ways you can take a little different approach to your blogger outreach campaign. He’ll discuss unique, but effective, ways to build blogger lists from the ground up and talk about how to target the right bloggers—not necessarily those with thousands of fans and followers. Arik will also focus on ways to build trust and affinity with these online influencers as a strategy to drive value—and leads and sales—for your organization.
* What does tomorrow’s PR pro look like? In this presentation, Arik will talk about the 10 key skills every PR pro will need to have to flourish and succeed in the new communications landscape. He’ll talk specifically about folks who exhibit these skills today and what you can do to obtain those skills in the months and years ahead.
And, here’s a sampling of some of my recent presentations:
Keeping up with social media in 30 minutes a day (from PRSA presentation – October 2012)
18 ways to feed your blog beast (Unsummit presentation , 2010)